Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R/c offroad
Finally got a couple pictures, has a Futuba Radio, Novak 55T motor, Tazer ESC, Alum links. Pictures won't up load says they exceed my quota, taken with my phone so I doubt they are very big. You can see a couple pictures at
http://picasaweb.google.com/MartyWoodrow/Builders#
if i can sell my xtm mammoth ill buy it from u... i just posted it on craigslist hopefully i can sell before u sell urs.
Monday for some crawling?
When is my next 4 day?
Got to work Monday.
big_bad_jeep Wrote:if i can sell my xtm mammoth ill buy it from u... i just posted it on craigslist hopefully i can sell before u sell urs.

Sadly I have about three I need to sell or put back on ebay so no worrys if this one sells.
boshos Wrote:Sadly I have about three I need to sell or put back on ebay so no worrys if this one sells.

Why?
Zukman Wrote:Why?

I have an ebay problemSmile Bought a bunch that needed little things done to them so that Gavin and I could work on them, he is getting a kick out of it.
this is my new crawler i got today i traded my mammoth for.

[Image: 103000_015000.jpg]
[Image: Car-1.jpg]
Canx anyway due to snow!
A little waterproofing and i run mine all year.
I joined the 1/10th scale today with an Axial SCX10...don't really know what that means though.

Wife hooked me up for Christmas with some help from Shane it seems.
I almost did. I got an 1/8th Irock 4ws today for Christmas. It's great my mom still buys me toys for Christmas. It is large, a little too big to mess around the house with. I'll get into an 1/10th eventually though.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]678[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF0703.jpg (Size: 219.18 KB / Downloads: 8)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]679[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   CHRISTMAS 005.jpg (Size: 188.69 KB / Downloads: 4)
That is sweet.
sweet shane. i have been looking at the xr10 since it was released. post up build pics
Here is a picture of the new rig. Axial XR-10, Novak M3 w/dig, 55 turn motors ( for
now 45 turn motors later) and 3s battery pack. still can't post pics!
What? Are you putting them in the gallery then posting them? If so make sure when you put the url in there you uncheck the box that is there.
scored a new crawler today. last year i bought both my son and daughter 2 venom creeper crawlers. i built both and put hitec metal gear high torque servos, durtrax esc, and axial 55 turn motors. i custom painted both bodies. my sons was painted a redish orange with xxx main internal flames graphics, my daughters was more of a customs job. painted pink with custom cut princess graphics. well my daughter willing gave me her venom crawler. she just doesnt have the intrest in r/c and rather play with barbies and other things. so with some modifications i fit my axial crawler body to it. i cant have a pink body on it that would be like driving a jeep. will post some action pic soon.
well it happened again. had a nice day in michigan so be and my son headed to the old rock quary/boat harbor for some scale trail ridding. we started with my in the lead and him following and it happened again. this time i broke the rear output shaft on the tranny. this is what i get for replacing stock part with stock parts. so $137 later i bought the rrp solid one piece output gear and shaft. 2 new rims and tires for spares( got to have a spare for trail ridding) new 3 link mounts.