Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R/c offroad
[ATTACH=CONFIG]543[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]544[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]545[/ATTACH]This is a 4x4 some i am going to post it here. If some doesn't like it i will remove it. But i would like to start a forum for them.
I am going to post some pictures of my 1/10 scale offroader. It started as a HPI wheelyking and i have built it up over the past couple of years.
I have to come back to post pictures hold on.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   2nd Brithday 022.jpg (Size: 236.48 KB / Downloads: 3)
.jpg   2nd Brithday 015.jpg (Size: 436.18 KB / Downloads: 5)
I think with a few of you having these it may be time to set up an R/C section. I'll get on that for ya.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:24 pm ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 pm ----------

[/COLOR]Moved tot he R/C forum.
i got a few gassers ill get some pics up... thats a nice looking rig u got there
I have an eletrical problem with my TMAXX, I was going to bring it in to that guy on Cushman. How is his work?
he does good work.. i can take a look at it for ya.
Greg at YTZ r/c on Cushman is a great guy he can help you out.
I should pull my old junk out of the shed and make you guys laugh.
Guess I need to take the Napa Toyota there and have him take a look at it.
Ole, I have some old ones i need to get pictures of and post them. I wish i still had my Frog, Hornet and javeln.
Mine is the second generation of the frog chasis but it's a monster truck with a Countach body.
You got the super Blackfoot? I never got a good look at one, I know they made alot of changes to them.
Post a picture when you can, I have been looking into the posting problem but haven't gottin anywhere. sorry will see about it tonight.
I still have my Frog. It still works to.
these are mine i got one more i have to get a picture of... the big big one is a xtm mammoth, the next down is a traxxas revo, the one thats not there is a traxxas jato, and the lil one is a FX10... the 3 are gas and the one is electric.

[Image: rc1.jpg]
[Image: rc2.jpg]
[Image: rc.jpg]
Here are some more pics

Here are some more pics!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]556[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]557[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]556[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]557[/ATTACH]

I like the new look.

I was going to get a R/C for my b-day today from my mom but got something else ordered instead.
Had a lot of fun wheeling in 1/10 scale today!

Attached Files
.jpg   1 AUG FCT 021.jpg (Size: 187.92 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   1 AUG FCT 019.jpg (Size: 264.71 KB / Downloads: 4)
78calico Wrote:I should pull my old junk out of the shed and make you guys laugh.

HAHAHAHAHA!! thats dirty!
Hey guys. Just kind of started getting into the rc stuff. I had a buddy give me an old hpi awd car and got a lot of spare parts from Shane and turned it into a cool little mudder. Problem is the gearing made it a total dog and last night it stripped out the transmission. So I was wondering if anyone might have a spare transmission lying around that they might want to get rid of for free to cheap. Trying to see how cheap I can keep this. So far im into it for under 30. I'll get pics up when I can. Thanks James.
I was planning on getting gavin and I a pair of the ones that Don has for his birthday but we are taking him to anch for 'walking with the dinosaurs" this weekend istead. Should be able to afford a pair of them by christmas, need to get my butt back in the shop!!!
A little 1/10 scale wheeling in Valdez[ATTACH=CONFIG]633[/ATTACH]

There a few guys i know who are heading out to angel rock on chs road sunday. I will have more info Saturday.
I stopped by and talked to Greg this week, and he was telling me about this. It sounds like a lot of fun, but I don't have an R/C Crawler yet. I'm thinking about getting one of those Jeep Commanche ones though. How do you like those things? I think they are made by Arial?
I ended up winning a couple more than I meant to on ebay, will have one or two AX10's with up-grades up for sale after everything shows up.
I'll keep my eye on the for sale section then.