Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update your rig status here!
2000 TJ 3" suspension, 3" Body, 33 12.5 R15, Ox lockers front and rear, 4.88:1 gears, Super 35 shafts Rear, Warn Front Bumper, Wilderness Rear bumper with swing out spare and jerry-can holder, top wilderness rack, sweet sound system. I have Robs old 9" springs that I am installing as soon as I can afford all of the parts for the install, IE 4link. Plan to upgrade my Winch from the 6K to a 9K or maybe even a 9.5ti. lots of others that I can't think about at the moment I'm already starting to drool thinking about what I want to get done...
TJVigilante Wrote:Just wondering the intention of putting it on, being curious is all.

Just needed someplace to keep all the bodies. :hitaxeonthehead:
Darkchild1723 Wrote:2000 TJ 3" suspension, 3" Body, 33 12.5 R15, Ox lockers front and rear, 4.88:1 gears, Super 35 shafts Rear, Warn Front Bumper, Wilderness Rear bumper with swing out spare and jerry-can holder, top wilderness rack, sweet sound system. I have Robs old 9" springs that I am installing as soon as I can afford all of the parts for the install, IE 4link. Plan to upgrade my Winch from the 6K to a 9K or maybe even a 9.5ti. lots of others that I can't think about at the moment I'm already starting to drool thinking about what I want to get done...

What kind of winch do you got?... let me know when you upgrade.. If I got the funds I might purchase yer old one.
TJ runs a WARN M6000.
What he said...
yay rig update... hrmm... its out of antifreeze and the transmission is going out... thank god for gas and matches...
I would rather not talk about my rig status...Sad
AK20 Wrote:I would rather not talk about my rig status...Sad

there there buddy Sad

Sad
Thanks buddy!:passifier:
AK20 Wrote:Thanks buddy!:passifier:

lol..
77 Blazer - leaking Oil form somewhere, again
75 plow truck - bad water pump
75 Black Bomber - bad brake master cyl
83 Burb - needs timed and Carb adjustment
87 6.2 6 pack - blown head gasket and or cracked head
83 Jeep Cherokee - needs back hatch installed and to fix death wobble in front axle
Toy-o-let - needs too much to list
Borrowed van - needs heater fixed

Ok, I'm depressed now.
Geeze Kevin,
With ALL that work in your future your still going to make it to camp right?? That is the LIST OF DOOM!!! I'll be prayin' for ya....and Kris too for puttin up with ya:p
Thanks. Good to see you on here again!

And yes, I'll be at camp, if I have to hitchhike to get there!
Oh yeah, We just picked up a 2002 Dodge quad cab 1500!! Got a great deal on it. SLT 4.7 V8 power everything, 4X4 (DAH) I'll get some pictures to you soon.
hey kev, which one is the black bomber???
I think it's the black pickup that looks like a B52. It's huge.
hrmm... wanna sell it kevin *cool guy glasses*
Kevin,
If I were up there I'd lend you a hand in a minute. Love workin' on Chevy's. Made a few monsters out of them when I worked at a Junkyard as a second job while stationed in northern CA.

I guess I'll just have to give you a hand when I get up there.
Havn't posted recently due to the constant attention my rig has demanded. Total steering linkage rebuild. Wich also includes an idler arm brace and steering dampner. As well as wheel hub rebuilds. Oh and got rid of those junky generals and got BFG all terrain 33x12.5 all the way around. When I get some more money its new CV axels. I'v been pretty busy
Brandon - call me tomorrow, er.... later today.
Bought and installed a roof top basket this afternoon. I do need to borrow someone's digital camera to take some pictures. Can anyone help me out with that?
officially going on blocks tomorrow for the next 6 weeks, can you see the excitement written on my face?:allrighty: :rockon: :rockon: :allrighty: :allrighty: I promise to come pick up my stuff soon Kevin.

BTW, did anyone ever notice what the red smiley is actually doing?
:thefinger:

yep , my rig status = hole in block.
is that a new development? Or the cause of all the problems? Either way, it might be time to go ahead and do the tracker engine now.
Here's my XJ's latest mods since leaving the Fairbanks area:
ZJ disc brake swap
JB Conversions HD SYE
Front tow hooks/brackets
ECE-spec rear tail lights
ACOS front coil spring spacer (to gain 4.5" lift w/ my existing Rusty's Offroad 3" springs)
Rubicon Express upper and lower control arms
Rusty's Offroad 3.5" rear leaf springs w/ Rubicon Express extended shackle (for 4.5" lift)
Broke, Broke and oh yeah more broke!