Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cancer Walk T-Shirts
T-Shirts are $13.50, +$2 for XXL, +$3 for XXXL, +$2 for Tall

Order deadline is 9 Sep. Payment due before order will be placed.

Total order minimum is 12 shirts, I am good for 4, so need 8 more in order to place order.

Word is there may be some left over shirts from last year, if anyone has info on that.
I quit ordering extras.
None from last year.
The Club has 4XL and 5 Lg on hand. All $$ goes to the Breast Walk Fundraiser for these shirts.
If we don't meet the min to place an order, I'll take one XL and three larges
look at the pink and black colorblock sweatshirt.

http://www.companycasuals.com/CompanyCas...Id=7794668

We didn't get any ordered the past couple of years...more spendy than other options.
Dr Brian Wrote:look at the pink and black colorblock sweatshirt.

http://www.companycasuals.com/CompanyCas...Id=7794668

We didn't get any ordered the past couple of years...more spendy than other options.

$63.25
Last call, eight shirts shy of an order.
One Mans XL tall
one Woman XL
Anita and I can't do the walk this year, but would be willing to purchase shirts to help fill out the order and have them on hand for next year.
Men's XL
Women's XS
Order is at 9 shirts, need three more!
Me - 4
Brandon/Gianna – 1
Bulldog -2
Jackrabbit -2
Let me know if I missed someone.

The shirts are standard male t-shirts, if you would like a woman’sshirt specifically, please go to the Company Casuals web site and let me knowwhat you want (item #) so I can get a quote, depending on the shirt the price mightchange. http://www.companycasuals.com/CompanyCasuals/start.jsp If you are good with the standard men's tee, then let me know if you want to adjust the size. you can text me at 520-255-0037.
i'll take 3 of the xl large mens . i might not be able to do the walk but i'll support it!
Change my order to 1 XL tall.
and one large
I'll take a t-shirt in 3XL.
And the order is in! Thanks to all who placed an order evenif you can’t make the walk. I will have the shirts the day of the walk, pleasebring your payment. For those who can’t make the walk, payment can be made atthe 8 Oct MTG…or link up with me beforehand if you want your shirts before then.Here is breakdown:
Jackrabbit: XL Tall, L = $29
AKMark: XXXL = $16.50
Gopedal: XXL = $15.50
Arctic Alf: x3 XL = $40.50
Bulldog: XL, W-XS = $27
Let me know ASAP if this is incorrect or I missed someone.
Where do you work? I'm on WW everyday
AKMark Wrote:Where do you work? I'm on WW everyday

Mark, sorry for late response. Shoot me a text tomorrow and will link up with you, picking up the shirts tonight. 520-255-0037.
just let me know when's best to get with you so i can pay for mine. if nothing else i'll get them at the next meeting