Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
August Meeting Minutes 2016
Here goes nothing, hope I'm doing this right.

Attendance:
Doc and girls
Ole and family
Mel and family
John and kiddos
Don, Linda, John and little
Shane
Randy and family
Eric and Val
Chris
Brandon and Gianna
Petey and Amanda
Probably forgetting someone

Reminder: NO TRAIL NAMES ON AO FACEBOOK PAGE!!!!
NEED TO SELL MORE RAFFLE TICKETS: Prize is Cold Start Redi Welder. Drawing will be at the AO Christmas party.

Briefly went over the Gakona/Rainbow run. Carnage: Ryan broke a drive line. Repair was attempted but a no go.
Repp road was the previous weekend I believe. Carnage across the board on that run!

Gianna, our new Equipment Manager, is requesting that all items floating around the club be turned into her for a full inventory and evaluation etc.. No borrowing equipment from other club members. ALL EQUIPMENT GOES THROUGH GIANNA.
CURRENTLY STILL MISSING: Pinto Hitch, portable CB and Jerry can mount.

UPCOMING RECOVERY: Two rigs on Skyline. Only need a few people to assist as there is not enough room for multiple vehicles. Trailers not needed as the Borough will be removing them from the trail head. Doc will keep an open thread regarding this. Most likely a Friday evening.
BUILDS: Couldn't hear very well but I believe both Brandon and John are in need of some assistance.

UPCOMING RIDES: Hinting at a possible run at 55 mile in late August. Stampede is always a hopeful run in October

NEXT MEETING: Brandon and Gianna's: Thursday, September 1st, 6:30 pm
Good job Babby!
Good job Eric. Wink
Thanks for taking up the slack Eric
I can't take credit. Val posted up wile I was at work.
Wich Cris was at the meeting I'm assuming Chris Olsen?
Yes