Repp road
Ryan
Brian and Eric Soto
Eric and Val
John
Jimmy

Upcoming Rides

Brandons birthday run April 9th
Clean up day run may 7th (could change due to clean up day schedule)

Events
Kevins clean up party/garage sale
Brandon
Pete
Shane
C.A.
Randall
Mell
George

Club Business

Clean up day upcoming. Right now scheduled for May 7th. We will be cleaning the Richardson highway from the Fort Wainwright gate to the over pass on the wainwright side of the highway. AIH sells grabbers for picking up garbage if you want one. Get it early before they sell out.

Presented Kevin Night with A AO fire pit during his clean up party. Kevin is moving to Oklahoma and will be moved to the retired list. Good luck and best wishes Kevin!!!!!!

More clean up needs to be done on the Repp road area once the ground thaws out and dries out. Most likely happen mid summer/Fall. Still a number of cars out there.

Randall wise will be heading up the AO clothing order. Orders will be due around end of may. Check out the post if interested

WHERE IS THE ARCTIC OFF ROAD BANNER????? We need to find it

Builds

Randy installed a new lift on his jeep. Still needs to finish

Next meeting

Next AO meeting will be on the 16th of April at Ryan Kramer house. I will post time and directions
Sorry about the meeting folks, just fed up with people. Thanks Ryan for picking up the slack.
No worries! Glad to help.
We didn't set April meeting
Dr Brian Wrote:We didn't set April meeting

Its a a format error, it's a couple lines below "next meeting" Ryan said we can do it at his house on April 16th
Wow.
Totally missed that.
Well I got the question I asked on Brandon's birthday post here. For some reason I thought the meeting was going to be on the 9th. Oops