Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arctic Offroad Loves the Tatas 2015
For those that don't know we participated as a group last year in the first Making Strides walk for Fairbanks. This is the second year they are doing the walk. The walk is 26 September 2015. We have a team set up. You can also read more about the event here as well. Arctic Offroad Loves the Tatas If you go to the link it should take you to the page. You will click on join team. You will need to sign up in order to do this. Then start raising money. Our team goal is $1000 right now. We can see about putting in a shirt order for those that don't have them from last year. Hope to see you all signed up and hope to see you all out there for the walk. Now lets go raise some money for a great cause and exceed our goal of $1000.

[Image: img_1755.jpg]
Going to price shirts....most of us have Tek shirts from last year, so not sure if there is demand.

2x sizing, add $2 for shirts, $3 for sweatshirts, $5 to jackets. 3x sizing, add $4 for shirts, $6 for sweatshirts, $10 to jackets

last years short sleeve:
Sport-Tek[SUP]Â[/SUP] PosiCharge™ Competitor™ Tee.
ST350.......................15.50
TST350 (tall).............17.50
YST350 (youth).........15.00
LST350 (LADIES cut)..15.50 (back order on XL and larger until mid August)

Fleece lined beanie hat
Port & Company[SUP]Â[/SUP] Fleece-Lined Beanie Cap. CP91L.......9.50

Fleece pullover hoodie: WOMEN'S
Sport-Tek[SUP]Â[/SUP] Ladies Sport-Wick[SUP]Â[/SUP] Fleece Colorblock Hooded Pullover. LST235......63.00

Sweatshirt options:
Port & Company[SUP]Â[/SUP] - Classic Crewneck Sweatshirt. PC78................23.00
Port & Company[SUP]Â[/SUP] - Classic Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt. PC78H....34.00

Sweatshirts above not available in tall, so you have to pick from 9oz ones:
PC90T.........30.50
PC90HT.......46.00

They have other items, so you can go to the catalog and search NEON PINK...but I think this covers most of our interest.

Last year we rounded up prices and the "profit" went to the run.
Also, we will need to decide if the club would like to buy a few extra as there has been community service requests to sport our shirts...none of which we ever really took folks up on.
updated prices
Orders should be on this thread.
don't text, PM, facebook them to me this time....I missed too many that way.
Bumping this up. If you want a shirt you need to get with Brian ASAP.

The September meeting will also be in the morning before the walk.

Get to raising money now. We have a goal of $1000 as a group. I'd like to see us exceed that.
So if anyone wants pink stuff....the order should go in NLT 9/8 as it takes 2 weeks if nothing is back ordered.
Two TST350 for me and Gianna. let me know when to drop the money and I am still waiting on one more shirt from the last order plus money.
akcowboy76 Wrote:Two TST350 for me and Gianna. let me know when to drop the money and I am still waiting on one more shirt from the last order plus money.

2xl in size?
HI Doc.... Eric will need a shirt for the walk. I still have mine from last year. Val
Oops, sorry. XL
Bump

due to my schedule...drop dead date 8/31....Monday. Get orders down so we can figure out payment!
Trademark likes 12 items per order.
I am at 3
I will be # 4, Linda wants a sweat shirt just incase it's cold again this year.

Fleece pullover hoodie: WOMEN'S
Sport-Tek[SUP]Â[/SUP] Ladies Sport-Wick[SUP]Â[/SUP] Fleece Colorblock Hooded Pullover. LST235......63.00 XXL because she has Boobs and its fitted.

i also need a
LST350 in size large for my cousin
88XJ Wrote:I will be # 4, Linda wants a sweat shirt just incase it's cold again this year. XL type

Which one dude?
Dr Brian Wrote:Which one dude?
Fixed and she is going to kill me
Bwahahaha
Updated with another shirt
Okay here is the dilly, the family and I are in. Here is the hitch, we would like different color shirts if at all possible. I know a few members of the club have been touched by the "C" word in different ways. I am not sure how many out there know (I didn't know until Patty got cervical cancer) but every cancer has a color. Click here for colors The colors we would like are Teal and .

1 ea XXL
1 ea L
1 ea small
1 ea xsmall
and what ever size Anthony would be 14/16 in kids?
None of these shirts come in teal....not sure if they come in the second color...missing from you post.
kids I put in XS or S

You you can look for a teal shirt if you want:
http://www.companycasuals.com/CompanyCasuals/start.jsp

be sure you edit your post to include the model numbers!
Bump.
Still need your final shirt selection Chris!
Dr Brian Wrote:2xl in size?

Yes. Thought I replied to this. When do you need the money?
Kasi want's PC78H Size M
Got the above ordersno more.
I will send out final costs
For this order I would like to collect the day of the walk.
Day before party: https://www.facebook.com/events/1526265790996696/
Picked up shirts.
Sending out notifications with final costs over the next couple of days
Reminder that the Pre-walk Party is this evening. https://www.facebook.com/events/1526265790996696/