Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 January Meeting
This was supposed to be next weekend at the bowling alley. Has anyone set this up yet?
How time fly's! I am probably going to say NO, but I will check if Giannna ever found out
Ok, Gianna said they still only have half the lanes open but it shouldn't be a problem if it's on a Saturday, and I believe this weekend is still block leave for the BDE.
The bowling event is one of Anita and my favorites. Too bad we have a family dinner already planned for Saturday.
We cant do this weekend either.
10th?
I like the 10th....
I am fairly easy, we can do this either this Saturday 3 Jan 2015 or next Saturday 10 Jan 2015. We can do the majority Vote, either way I don't think it will make a difference on how many lanes will be open for use. We are looking to do this at the 4pm time frame

Does anyone want to take the lead on this for reservation and sponor (must have ID Card)?
January meeting is Saturday 10 Jan 2015 at the Fort Wainwright Bowling Alley at 4pm for the meeting and then bowling.

Everyone: bring money for bowling fees, shoe rental and for any food and drinks that you want.
Kevin: bring the trophy
Sounds good to me!
Post up if you want to bowl so we have an idea for how many lanes we need
We'll be there.
looks like 5 , me ,wife and 3 kids may have nephew as well
Anita and I will be there for bowling and the meeting.
Amanda a myself
The family is here now and we would like to join you all! 3 of us for bowling.
2 kids, Audra and I for bowling
Depending on how late people will be there I may swing by. Definitely won't make the meeting. Lilli has rifle from 4-6.
I'll be there. The kid is a maybe.
Depends when we get back from anchorage. Will try
There will be 5 Haroldson's there.
I will be there with Patty and two if the kiddos at a minimum.
1 to 3 ... don't really know yet
Robin and I for meeting and bowling.
I have to work that day. So I might be able to swing by after. I definitely won't bowl.
Might not make it now. I have no idea.