Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Introduction
My name is Eric. I wheel my every day driver, a 2012 Rubicon Unlimited. All mods are bolt on for I have no shop. My wife and I love trails that go nowhere, if they do that's a bonus. I like trails that are high and dry, but don't mind getting dirty to get their. We wheel and camp clean. Try to pic up trash along the way so as to leave a positive outlook on off roading to others.
Welcome, as you already know there is a run on 55mile next weekend, there is also our next monthly meeting: 7/11@ Wolverine 600 pm, 299 Alta way over by C&R Pipe.
Welcome! Are you local, Military, or both? What all have you done to your heep?
Hi I'm new too. I know Olson from work. I have a 2012 Toyota FJ with some additions to it. Makes me happy I like to drive it n dirt and puddles. Spent my first winter here last year and it was also fun n the snow I discovered
Welcome
Post up a picture so we can see how pretty the FJ is....makes planning a trail to beat it up more fun Smile
You should look at upcoming meetings and rides as the wheeling season gets busy on 10/11 in Delta, then over Veteran's weekend...then slows down for the cold.
welcome to the AO site hope to see you out on the trail
welcome. Glad you were finally able to post. Hope to see you on the trail or at a meeting.
Just realized who you are voss. I work at the MSTC.
That's the last thing we need in the club. Another Toyota. They are multiplying faster than Zuks.

Seriously though, welcome.
Well Saldana plans on being at the Oct meeting. So there is another jeep.
Yeah, Saldana told me. I've been trying to get him to come out for a long time.
Heavy D Wrote:Yeah, Saldana told me. I've been trying to get him to come out for a long time.
Ya Olson just told me u worked there. And how did u recruit Sal? His jeep is so clean he is t gonna take it off road
Oh we are gonna make him get it dirty. He has some good ideas for it.
Welcome Voss! Be wary of the Toyota haters out there. For all of you haters out there just remember how hard it is to kill a Toyota.. [video=youtube;xnWKz7Cthkk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnWKz7Cthkk[/video]
Or how hard it is to build one and get it in the trail.
akram Wrote:Or how hard it is to build one and get it in the trail.

.....I could have done just bolt on stuff, but where is the fun in that?
JunkRunner Wrote:.....I could have done just bolt on stuff, but where is the fun in that?

It is pretty fun!

If you like to tinker....get a Yugo.