Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new guy
Hey all. Just got told about AO and definitely looking for some guys to go wheeling with. just got up here from the big island of Hawaii. So a little different style of offroading. Got me a Suzuki samurai when I got here. Anyway. Really hoping to come along on a ride and say hi to everyone.
Aloha! I have to get my Samurai built so that we can get out and wheel. Come to the meeting on the 10th and meet a bunch of us.
Welcome to the site. Browse around some. Look forward to seeing ya on the trail or at a meeting.
We can get Mel in a grass skirt and you would feel at home! Cool

meeting 8/10..
Welcome
But you have the coconut braw. Quit scaring people away.
Welcome. Is this Tim's old Sami? We have a trail ride coming up on the 3rd if you want to try it out.
Good to hear from another zuk guy!
another zuk, uh oh.
they are multiplying.....oh, and welcome!
Big Grin
Someone got them wet. Just don't fd them after midnight.
akcowboy76 Wrote:Someone got them wet. Just don't fd them after midnight.

Thats Funny!! I don't care what kind of hater you are, it's still funny..
Maybe if you got the blazer's wet and fed them after midnight they might make it on the trail like a Sami.
DoWork! Wrote:Maybe if you got the blazer's wet and fed them after midnight they might make it on the trail like a Sami.

Nah! The resultant beast would eat sami's and poop out jeeps.
When a Sami hits water it goes beast mode and when a blazer hits water it ++++s itself and dies. At least thats how I remember it.
What was this thread about again?
DoWork! Wrote:When a Sami hits water it goes beast mode and when a blazer hits water it ++++s itself and dies. At least thats how I remember it.

Sami's don't go beast mode, they bob on the surface like a cork and let the breeze push them to the other side. At least blazers sink quietly with dignity.
Welcome Peter G!
No brand loyalty here!
But my Jeep will tow all the above and still drive home on the highway!

:whistle:
Agree with statement above.
All in good fun. My blazer sank like a rock and barely fits on the trails. She makes an excellent anchor though.
my dodge sure found the bottom of that pit. barely fits on trails, likes to lose the bead off its tires, and make tamboree music with its front driveshaft and ARB Confusedlap:
Yeah it is tons old Sami. So far that thing is pretty awesome. But I think it would just float and the wind would blow it around. Four guys can just pick it up and turn it in place. No turning radius required.
Whoops. It's Tim's old Sami.
[url=http://http://http//www.arcticoffroad.com/forum.../IMG][/URL]

[Image: SDC10085.jpg]

[Image: SDC10084.jpg]

[Image: SDC10083.jpg]

:cheers: