Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not so new Guy
It's been a long time since I've logged on and I figured I'd post up and say hello. I'm friends with most of the guys on here who know me on facebook but I decided to check in. We are now living in Florida...Britt had some complications with our second pregnancy and we needed to be near some specialty hospitals. We now have two healthy happy kiddos Jaxon Eli (21 mo) and Kensi Grace (9 mo). I've went through a couple of builds and different rigs since I was last on here but ultimately I now have a 73/75 FJ40 with a 350 out of a 68 Camaro that I am planning to restore with a mild build and hopefully pass down to Jax. I miss AK and hope to end up back up there someday but for now I have to wheel the trails through the photos on my computer Cry
Good to hear from you.
good to hear from ya. Isn't Jeff down in FL too? Gotta be some swamp trails you can go wheel down there. Oh and congrats on the second child.
akram Wrote:good to hear from ya. Isn't Jeff down in FL too? Gotta be some swamp trails you can go wheel down there. Oh and congrats on the second child.

Yeah he is but he lives over in Orlando (divorced and remarried)....Lots and lots of sand around here...some mud but I've always been more partial to the technical trails over muddy trails. Thanks I tried to post some photos but couldnt