Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gallery issues
We seem to be having more and more gallery issues. I don't know what is going on. I'm going to try to copy all the info associated with the problems and put them here in one post. Arin can you help please?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:26 pm ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 pm ----------

[/COLOR]
Dr brian Wrote:I was going to put some pic's up but my quota is <100kb, and that is too small to see. I think my priv's have changed.

anyway, they look cool.

I think this will link to my gallery.

well, this doesn't work either.

I know I keep getting an invalid file error. The filetype is either a .jpg or .jpeg no matter which it doesn't work. It doesn't matter what category I try I get the same error. I have to resize the pic way down. Which we wanted to keep full size pics so we have them for the calendar and such.
I am getting the same errors Mel
Yup, we are back to the same issue. Your webhost truly sucks. Somehow the files were changed and now the max upload size is only 2mb. Give me a few days and I will try and make time to fix it but I will have to deal with the webhost. You might consider moving to a new webhost if this continues. I can aid in that process.
i had no issues at all this time around infact this is the 1st time i didnt get kicked out while uploading 5 pics at a time .iusually would have to load up 3 at a time to downlload at all..
I haven't had a problem with my little camera, however the web site gives me problems with my wife cannon rebel, and it won't even do pictures from here new canon 7D.
This should be sorted now. let me know if you encounter any significant issues and I will try and sort it out when I can.
Looks like I can upload 8+ MP pictures to the gallery, but attachments are still tiny quota (<200Kb)
its been up and down for me a couple time today, but what happened to the home page? It goes straight to forums.
I posted that I haven't figured out some issues with the home page and it will take a while for me to sort it out. I am in the middle of moving right now and don't have the time to do the research.
No worries man. Thanks for what you have done. Folks will just have to be patient and wait. We understand you have stuff to do that takes priority over this.