Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member just wanted to say Waz Up!
Hey guys/gals just wanted to take a moment and say whats up. Thanks for Michael for turning me onto this place. Really like the diversity of experience and vehicle knowledge on here. Think I wll like this group alot.
Little about:

Real name is Phil, been stationed at eielson for about 2 years now. Came here from Tucson, AZ were I spent 5.5 years at DM. I am from Idaho Falls, ID. Rockcrawling was a big thing in AZ and I went on many trips and was a member in 2 clubs, with a rockcrawler I built out of a 84 toyota. Went to the RockCrawling National in New Mexico and had a blast watching, leaned alot to. Went on a Jeep Jamboree with my dad as a kid and it just stuck with me. Had to leave the TOY in AZ, and now most everybody just knows me as the guys that drives the Dark Blue Durango with the black rims. Had it for about 3 years and slowly working on it being that it is also a DD. Well just wanted to say Hi and if anybody is ever working on there rides and need any help just Holler, always wanting to learn more and help were I can. Well thanks for letting me join and know this will be a fun journey.
Welcome Phil. Being that you are working on a Durango even, there is another member that is looking at moding his. I'm sure he'll have some questions for you.
Yeah think we are talking about the same guy, Big Grin . Thanks for the welcome
:welcome:
Any interest in taking that Dodge on the trails? I'd love to see it out there.
LOL, you know as well as I do how IFS work, but I do what I can until the oppertunity arises, I can do a SAS. So yeah I hit the trails and hang where I can.
Hey, how's it going? My wife just freaked that you actually came out here. She's all excited about there being another Durango. Welcome. :allrighty:
yeah, now you have company... but I'm still the only explorer :confused:
LOL, sorry gamble. Yeah like i said I think this is a good spot to learn some stuff and blow off some steam throwing up mud/rocks. michael tell you wife we will show them what the Durango is all about, :allrighty:
Cool - glad you're here.
Thanks
You need to post up some pictures of that beast. These guys have never seen one like it before! :eek:
ladydurango Wrote:You need to post up some pictures of that beast. These guys have never seen one like it before! :eek:

I have too thank you very much........lol
It's awesome! FYI Bryant(28this) is the man that does my "Durango Shopping" for me! He finds me the best deals! :allrighty:
That's all good though. My wife just gave me an allowance so your hubby can help me put my lift on when it gets here. hehehehehe. j/k. I wouldn't make him help. But I'll probably be asking here shortly.
Go to know, that is aweful nice of him. Let me know if you need a third set of hands.
I'll post up when I get it cause I know I don't wanna do it myself. Thanks for the offer.
Don't blame you a bit, did one by myself and won't do it again. Anytime, just let me know.
ladydurango Wrote:You need to post up some pictures of that beast. These guys have never seen one like it before! :eek:

I sure have!...

But I've also seen his rolling around base. Looks nice..Cool