Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weighing in in this corner
Hey I am about to go weigh the X. Can you guess how much it weighs?

I am saying 3850 whats your guess.
XFactor Wrote:Hey I am about to go weigh the X. Can you guess how much it weighs?

I am saying 3850 whats your guess.

Where are you going to do this, I wanna go.
with or without the driver...
[Image: 36_11_6.gif]
4x4_MMMH_4x4 Wrote:with or without the driver...
[Image: 36_11_6.gif]
my guess 4345... that thing weighs more than you think it does.
I'm Guessing 5300.
michaeljr5 Wrote:I'm Guessing 5300.

Well I'm guesstimating from the sploder.... it weighs about 4200lbs stock.... figure the Nissan to be about the same + solid axle weight
full tank of gas or empty dave... all fluids filled or half empty??? how many psi in the tires??? any extra fluids or food in your stomach??? filled with garbage inside??? jk jk
i honestly have no clue how much its going to weigh after the sas and the exo and winch bumpers and what not... have you gotten a weight before the work has been done to it yet???
4700 without the exo and sliders.
Monty = 4700
michaeljr5 Wrote:Monty = 4700

dang :eek: and I thought the sploder was a porker
The X with a little over 3/4 of a tank came in at 4640. Mike is the fat boy and he is on 31's....fat boy fat boy what ya gonna do. what ya gonna do when the X goes faster than you lol.....Good guess Gamble.
XFactor Wrote:The X with a little over 3/4 of a tank came in at 4640. Mike is the fat boy and he is on 31's....fat boy fat boy what ya gonna do. what ya gonna do when the X goes faster than you lol.....Good guess Gamble.

Give you a ride to get a wrecker after you run off the road and dent something else.
XFactor Wrote:The X with a little over 3/4 of a tank came in at 4640. Mike is the fat boy and he is on 31's....fat boy fat boy what ya gonna do. what ya gonna do when the X goes faster than you lol.....Good guess Gamble.

What do you mean good guess Gamble. My guess is closer than his even though I'm only over 60 lbs.

If memory serves, 60 lbs is closer than 440 lbs difference.

A full tank I would've been real close to right on the money.
hmmmmm more than my heep less than the avalanche
Dave, just curious. What's the curb weight, from the factory? Should be in the owner's book, if you don't know off-hand.
canchaser Wrote:hmmmmm more than my heep less than the avalanche

Wait till I get the Rockers and Roll cage in it. May have to put a 302 in there as well.
I honestly wouldn't have thought it weighed that much. You got me wondering how much my vehicle weigh. Not that it matters. I really wonder what the dodge weighs. I think it is supposed to be around 8500. I wonder how much weight all the extras added to the weight of the X.
Fat butts!Smile
hehehehe the drivers? Smile
They both were in denial when they got out of the rig and came to see how much it weighed.. I told them how much they weighed Big Grin
so the monty weighs more than the X? How odd. The X is a much larger carcass vehicle then the monty. Monty + muskeg = recovery?
My heep is suppose to weigh in at 3700 with the 4.0L engine. I would like to weigh it some time.
naturalbornmudder Wrote:Monty + muskeg = recovery?

That's why I have a winch. :allrighty:

I knew she was heavy, But I didn't realize she was that fat. Guess I need to invest in some pontoons.
28this Wrote:What do you mean good guess Gamble. My guess is closer than his even though I'm only over 60 lbs.

If memory serves, 60 lbs is closer than 440 lbs difference.

A full tank I would've been real close to right on the money.

Sorry, I saw the quote under gamble lol...Good guess 28this lol:allrighty:
The X curb weight is 4034. Which is odd. Oh and another thing to make Mike feel fat. He has IFS and a plastic rear bumper where as my bumper weighs 98 lbs. :O)
LowNSlowNeon Wrote:hehehehe the drivers? Smile
They both were in denial when they got out of the rig and came to see how much it weighed.. I told them how much they weighed Big Grin

Hey I told you my shoes weigh 15 lbs lol and my jeans weigh 5, my wallet 2, phone 1, keys 1, glasses 1/2 lol:allrighty:
Oh, I don't feel bad about how much the Monty weighs. Not much I can do about that. She still has more to go, sliders, fender guards, roll cage and ari compressor. She's never gonna be light. But, oh well, it's all good.