Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fort Wainwright offroad area
I just hope this doesn't turn all wheeling in Ft. WW into pay-to-play, or they could at least give discounts to members of the clubs helping to create/maintain it.
If it ends up being a really well put together park I could swallow an annual pass fee of some kind. It would be kind of a PITA to have to pay per use, though. Right now I can cruise out there on a whim on my way home.
yeah i still have a veterans pass to play, i like that
So Mel, this isn't dead like people were thinking before?
Not dead, it just had a hiccup.
Knowing the outdoor rec prices at FWW, I doubt it will be expensive if it ends being pay to play. I rented Skis there for like 5 bucks for 2 days use... pretty cheap prices.
Cheap, yes, but will I have to go somewhere and pay that buck or two every time the short lever calls to me or will it be an annual pass type of thing is what I'm wondering. Also, will all the other trails currently open also get lumped in? I don't imagine so, but then if you were just cruising around those trails without a pass you'd have to steer clear of the pay-to-use trails. Again, an annual pass would satisfy every one of my questions.
TJVigilante Wrote:Not dead, it just had a hiccup.
not even that! it was just a rumor
Oh, well that's even better.

I wouldn't mind paying an annual fee, or every two years and have it work the same as the rec pass.