Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st mud drags of the season
Well the lanes were bad. Muddy, sloppy soupy mud. My first run was about the same time as the slow guys last year. I hit the puddle of water at the end and it died but past the finish line. Fixed that up. Went in lane one and did fine. 3rd run was back in lane two and same thing with the water but it was my best run. Sideways most of the way down but fast. Last run was slow. Lane one had turned into soup mud that seemed to have no bottom. I did good till last 1/3 of the lane. It was slow crawling from there. I was one of only three vehicles in Class one to not get stuck. 1st went to I believe Ren's son Joh I believe and second was Josh (?) Ellis. There was a sweet stretch out CJ sitting low to the ground that made a 5.4 sec run. That's about 1 sec off of the snowmachines times. It was a blast. Got to talk to some great ppl meet new ppl. Seen Tom and Mudzilla. He broke something on his 3rd run I believe. The TJ that I raced against was stock with 31" BFG AT and made it maybe 20ft in both lanes. Supposedly he broke something cause he left after his 2nd run. Thanks for coming out to watch mark. I'll get your helmet back to you soon. The human mud racing was great. Over $100 was donated by the fans and racers for the kids to run. In the 9 and under group one boy fell in a rut and completely disappeared from view. jYou all missed a good time. The next ones are in July and are two day races. It's qualifying so to speak on Sat and racing on Sun. At these ones 20% of the money from the gates will be given to the food bank.
I may actually run that one. Gotta show what AT's can really do. Wink I'm surprised more people from AO didn't show.
There was a guy in a GMC 1/2ton with At's and he did ok. Unless you could really get moving there was not floating. Skinnier tires would've definately helped me. I aired up also.