Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaska Outdoor Access Alliance (AOAA) meeting in Fairbanks
Per Craig on MMMH:

Hello All,

This Thursday we will be holding an AOAA - Advisory Council meeting in Fairbanks. This meeting is intended to organize subsequent monthly meetings establishing an AOAA Interior Alaska Advisory Council. Here's our agenda:

1. An overview of the purpose and history of the Alaska Outdoor Access Alliance (AOAA)
2. A discussion of the format of the Advisory Council meetings and their relationship to the AOAA board of directors
3. A call to action: we need delegates and individuals to hold a monthly meeting
4. Questions and Answers

This meeting should take less than an hour except for the questions and answers.

What: Alaska Outdoor Access Alliance (AOAA) Fairbanks introductory meeting
Where: The Tanana Valley Sportsmen Association building
When: 7:00 PM Thursday March 22nd

Everyone is welcome, we hope to see you there.

Please call me at 907-297-4570 if you have any questions.

Todd Clark
Chairman AOAA South Central Advisory Council
Hmmm. I was supposed to be going back to the Ice Park Thurs. I wonder if I can make it to this also. We (AO) NEED to make a presence at this. If I read it right, they're gaging interest by this first meeting. We need to have a strong showing.
If all goes well tonight in my garage I might be able to make it. That's if I can get all my parts I need before this starts.
I'd love to make this, unfortunately I can't, I'll be in an airplane at that time...hopefully some people from the club, or the wheeling community for that matter, can be there.
You know, I came to post this in the open forum, since I didn't see it on the first page...

Something really really needs to be done to fix this subforum.

Anyway, I think I'm going to be at Kelly's at the time Sad
I think I can make this, anyone have directions?
Got directions from craig: http://www.tvsa.us/Map.htm
I use to go shooting in the indoor range there when I was a boy, but they got mad at me when I would rapid fire my .22 semi auto rifle. And that map sux I wish the castle restaraunt was still open.
I don't think I'll be able to make. I'm going to try but I have a lot to do.
FYI, Craig/Joe...
Anyone can post in this Forum. That's why we set it up the way we did. So no one needs to cross-post like this. Craig could have posted it himself. Heck, Mr. Clark could have!

Kyle, I'll look into why it;s not showing up on therecent posts list. Sorry it's pissing you off so much :magic:
sevenslats Wrote:FYI, Craig/Joe...
Anyone can post in this Forum. That's why we set it up the way we did. So no one needs to cross-post like this. Craig could have posted it himself. Heck, Mr. Clark could have!

Kyle, I'll look into why it;s not showing up on therecent posts list. Sorry it's pissing you off so much :magic:

OK the system is fixed for me. I PM'd Goeff and it appears I can now reply to threads in this area but not start new ones. After getting the “your not allowed to post here” window a few times I stopped trying. Not to go off topic but is it outlined somewhere what guests, non prospects, prospects and members can and can't do? Maybe adding the status to someone title would help. I've gotten a bit frustrated seeing people who appear for there profile to be equivalent to my self with posting abilities I didn't have... Just a thought...

Now back on topic and thanks for posting this up. I really think we need as many people as possible tomake a showing. I'm going to try to be as involved in this as I can and I can see this as a group that could bring a lot of people together, 4x4, ATV & snowmachine, to work for common goals. Just wish I wasn't sitting at PS04 today

...........:whistle:
So who's going?
As of now I'm unable to go. If things change in the next 10 min or so I'll be heading that way.
:drama:
Did anyone make it to this? I'd like to hear some news. I chickened out.
'nother one tomorrow. 6 pm at Alaskaland.
I think I should be able to make this one. Who else?
Wow - being up at 2 AM is confusing - I thought I missed this alrady but tomorrow is now taody... or something like that.

Meeting is TUesday April 24th at 6 PM at AlaskaLand... Correct?

Who else can make this?
Guess I'm not going to this...Sad
Iw as so confused that I don't even know what day it is! :mad: And I really wanted to go - so I guess I really did miss it.