Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a knowlagable chevy guy to help with my brakes
master clyinder wasnt the issue, and the proportioning valve wasnt ethier. we tried to bleed the back brakes and deterimed that they are probaly frozen cause my master cylinder cap was ripped. then we bleed the front brakes and it was working great for about 30 miles then they started dragging worse than ever, so bad i can hardly get it moving now. im about ready to put the truck on craigslist and start over, i just dont have the patience for this thing. its one thing after another im bout ready to just blow it up and say it was stolen. thanks is in order for mark thougth, he very graciously oppened his garage and time to me thanks for the help that is in my eyes what the benift of being in this club is about

Messages In This Thread
need a knowlagable chevy guy to help with my brakes - by turboL - 24 Jan 10, 05:06 pm
need a knowlagable chevy guy to help with my brakes - by turboL - 24 Jan 10, 05:33 pm
need a knowlagable chevy guy to help with my brakes - by turboL - 26 Jan 10, 01:23 am
need a knowlagable chevy guy to help with my brakes - by turboL - 26 Jan 10, 12:46 pm
need a knowlagable chevy guy to help with my brakes - by turboL - 26 Jan 10, 02:13 pm
need a knowlagable chevy guy to help with my brakes - by turboL - 26 Jan 10, 09:14 pm
need a knowlagable chevy guy to help with my brakes - by turboL - 26 Jan 10, 11:43 pm