Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My little brothers sweet Rig!!! seriously
I like the work done on the 9"...shave with the sway bar built into the "truss". Very clean and looks super light.

To put the transaxle into some perspective: FWD transmissions have all the gears and the final drive built-in...as an example my Dodge Stratus has a 3.73:1 final drive ratio...so that equates to an almost 4:1 low range full-time in this rig. If it's strong enough, it's a very light option for a small two-seater buggy. I'm just not sure on the strength of those things.

As point of fact, the beretta never came with the 3.5, the largest they got was the 3.1. The Lumina had a 3.4 option. I can't think of any FWD chevy cars with a 3.5 around the same time period. The 2006-present monte carlos and Lumina have a 3.5 option, with FWD, but that seems a bit too new to be going into this buggy, what with all the electronics and all.

Messages In This Thread
My little brothers sweet Rig!!! seriously - by TJVigilante - 24 Feb 09, 10:13 pm
My little brothers sweet Rig!!! seriously - by Stumblinman - 25 Feb 09, 12:02 am
My little brothers sweet Rig!!! seriously - by Stumblinman - 25 Feb 09, 06:34 pm
My little brothers sweet Rig!!! seriously - by Stumblinman - 25 Feb 09, 06:35 pm
My little brothers sweet Rig!!! seriously - by OneWeakXJ - 26 Feb 09, 06:16 am
My little brothers sweet Rig!!! seriously - by TJVigilante - 25 Mar 09, 08:31 pm