Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statewide Trails Conference, PLAN NOW, April 5th - 8th
OK... Sense no one else posted up I assume I'm the only one who plans to go. I have a lot going on at home this R&R but I really want to do this. I'm not the best note taker but I'll try to have some info for the club when it's said and done. I know this is during the week and most people probably have to work.

The Trail Training session is Saturday the 8th. Same day as our meeting. It's 8:30 - 5 pm. Can we push the meeting back to the evening and have a few members attend this session? The Wednesday session on OHV / ATV Trail Management Practices would be good too. Again it's all day. Thursday and Friday seem to be a large number of seminars that are 1 to 2 hours each. Many to chose from and many going on at the same time.

Messages In This Thread
Statewide Trails Conference, PLAN NOW, April 5th - 8th - by michaeljr5 - 15 Feb 06, 03:46 pm
Statewide Trails Conference, PLAN NOW, April 5th - 8th - by naturalbornmudder - 26 Mar 06, 10:05 am
Statewide Trails Conference, PLAN NOW, April 5th - 8th - by AKLJ8 - 28 Mar 06, 09:37 am