Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statewide Trails Conference, PLAN NOW, April 5th - 8th
Btt. Here's an email I got...

--- Jack & Rosemary Mosby <
jrmosby@alaskalife.net> wrote:
Since our web site (http://www.alaska-trails.org) was down most of the past week, the early registration discount for the Fairbanks April 5-8 Statewide Trails Conference is extended through March 15. Look for the button on the right side of the opening page "Statewide Trails Conference" under Upcoming Events. The conference is in conjunction with the Alaska Recreation and Park Association (ARPA) annual conference. ARPA is handling all conference registration - please send your registration to ARPA as indicated on the second page of the registration and not to Alaska Trails. In the event we have any further problems with our web site, you can also reach the registration form on the bottom of the page at:
http://co.fairbanks.ak.us/Parks&Rec/ARPA/default.htm
Please, also watch the Alaska Trails web site for more specifics about the keynote speakers in the next week. Troy Duffin, from Park City, UT will be speaking on land use development and trails twice in Anchorage on April 3, in Homer on April 4, and in Fairbanks at the Trails Conference on April 6 and 7. I'll have more info on Shawn DeRosa - Aquatics, Rich Dolesh - Nat'l Recreation and Park Association, and Charlie Dexter (UAF) - ARPA Keynote speaker later this week.
Let me know if you have any problems accessing our web site.
Thanks for your patience.
Jack Mosby
Alaska Trails
PO Box 140264
Anchorage, AK 99514-0264
907-333-4442
jrmosby@alaskalife.net
www.alaska-trails.org

Messages In This Thread
Statewide Trails Conference, PLAN NOW, April 5th - 8th - by michaeljr5 - 15 Feb 06, 03:46 pm
Statewide Trails Conference, PLAN NOW, April 5th - 8th - by sevenslats - 11 Mar 06, 01:35 pm
Statewide Trails Conference, PLAN NOW, April 5th - 8th - by naturalbornmudder - 26 Mar 06, 10:05 am