Poll: Which season do you prefer for wheeling?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Summer
58.33%
7 58.33%
Winter
8.33%
1 8.33%
Break up
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homepage Poll: What season do you prefer for wheeling?
So which one is it and why?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:16 pm ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 pm ----------

[/COLOR]I'm going with summer. I like the longer overnight trips and it's better to do those in the summer. Also with the extreme cold that seems to be the time to take a break from wheeling and do all the mods and builds we dream about all the time. It also seems easier to get out to the further trails in the summer than winter. Along with the fact that there are some trails that aren't very doable in the winter.
Late spring. Warm, snow drifts, mud...makes for more interesting Interior trails.
OTHER! spring time! slush, mud, sticky snow, lots of tire spinning and flinging gooey stuff.
Summer, I do like wheeling in the Snow, but I like to be able to get out for a while and eat lunch out side with out having to freeze or have my lunch freeze. It is also allot nicer when you are Fixing U joints and stuff because its tons easier finding something you dropped on the ground. I don't have to bring as much stuff in the little XJ for emergencies. If you ask my boys they would probably say winter, because they like sledding when we stop for repairs and such.
Got to love the mud! Breakup is the best, no dust,no mushers and lots of fun!

Winters fun to but the big zuk hates ice!
:fishslap:
Quote:Winters fun to but the big zuk hates ice!
Super Zuk!

He Said BIG ZUK!!:troutslap:
I choose summer bc more light to wheel and have fun
Changed th one category to Break up.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:25 am ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 am ----------

[/COLOR]While I love the mud around break up, it's usually a little too cool for the camp outs, still too much snow way back in, and pretty messy for camping. Break up would be my second choice.
Break up, Mud!!!