Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name That Trail
OK last one lol

[Image: protools146.jpg]
man what a great time that was.
Wayne, your tires don't match in # 79.
I was on # 73. I know the reason he's on the phone (not cheeseburgers), and I also know he was calling nate.
thats because the picture before this was the whole club helping change it lol .. i had pulled out my back and could barely move and AO stepped in ...

what a trip i loved it .. I dont think i have ever been so tired and happy in all my young life ..
I know 73, 75, 78, and 79

Pretty sure I know the snorkel shot as well...

But I was there for most of them... Big Grin
is it just me or does Big dan look really gay in that picture on boulder ? lol
the snorkel pic of my 85 was on fathers day run , going up the churchill trail on hatchers pass on willow side .. takes 15 hours to cross to the wasilla side and you end up coming down b-29 in wasilla or what the locals call baldy ..
#73 was Beaver Creek trail wasn't it? I'm not sure on any of the others.
tom you are correct. Right at the skyline intersection.
boy has this trail changed alot in 4 yrs ..the main trail is now 13 foot deep canyon and this pic here is the new bypass after the floods we had here 3 yrs ago ....

[Image: b_29_mud.jpg]
Tank Trap of the North? Wicked!
sevenslats Wrote:Post an obscure photo from a trail ride you've been on. It can be scenery, an obstacle, a groupshot from the trail head, anything.

Then everyone can make guesses. Please, when guessing, include the post number from the top right corner of each post.

Any additional trivia about the photo is extra credit. Date, being on that run, what was happening, names of people in the cabkground..
NO RIGHT CLOCKING ALLOWED

[Image: p6200105.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1620.jpg]
[Image: HPIM2614.jpg]
#93 is Standard Creek. I miss TJ a little. Sad
#91 would be b-29
#92, i wanna say 33 mile, either way, i wasn't there
ZMonster Wrote:#92, i wanna say 33 mile, either way, i wasn't there
such a fun trip...
sevenslats Wrote:Post an obscure photo from a trail ride you've been on. It can be scenery, an obstacle, a groupshot from the trail head, anything.

Then everyone can make guesses. Please, when guessing, include the post number from the top right corner of each post.

Any additional trivia about the photo is extra credit. Date, being on that run, what was happening, names of people in the cabkground...

Resurrecting this thread from a long while back.

I'll start it back up with a trip from before most people in the club were even in the club. But the spot should be easily recognized by many.

[Image: S5300006.jpg]
Here is another many should get. Check out the gray jeep with red doors. Remember that when you see Jackrabbit out on the trail

[Image: S5300129.jpg]
fbks creek. very old pictures . can't remember the owners name of red ford that chevy kevin is parked next to and your rig is on far left side.
pic #98 red ford belonged to guy named Byron if i finally remembered right
#98 is fairbanks creek Kevin's blazer is in the pic. The ford belonged to Brad before it went to the lower 48. There are several other former members in that picture. That run had a purpose too. Had to do with IM.
ok i new i was close on the name. No more I/M required
IM was still required then.